Our newest residence hall, Stephanie Tubbs Jones Residence Hall (formerly The Apartments at 1576), opened in Fall 2015, and is located at 1576 E. 115th Street, just south of Wade Park. The hall houses 290 students in 106 apartments, ranging in size from one-bedroom to four-bedroom apartments. In addition, the building includes 8 "townhouse" style units which house 2 students each. The residential section of the hall includes a main residential lounge with 8 academic nodes (study lounges).
The following floor plans, excluding the townhouses, have been color coded to indicate the number of bedrooms in each apartment. All bedrooms in the STJ are single occupancy. Yellow apartments are 4-bedroom, pink apartments are 3-bedroom, green apartments are 2-bedroom, blue apartments are 1-bedroom. All of the townhouses are 2-bedroom spaces.
Room & Furniture Details
- Card Access Building Doors
- Laundry Facilities on 2nd floor
- Common lounge on 2nd floor with television
- Bike room on 1st floor near residence hall entrance
- Academic nodes/study rooms throughout building
- Class room on 1st floor next to lobby
- Conference room on 1st floor
- Lobby contains:
- Air Conditioning
- CaseGuest/CaseWireless WiFi Networks
- Apartment kitchens include: refrigerator, stove, and microwave