For information about the compliance programs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Katharine Van Tassel, interim executive director of graduate compliance programs, at 216.368.1673.
Admission is rolling for the cohort starting in August 2021. Apply now!
- Create a user name and log-in
- Degree Type:
- "Master" for the Master degree
- “Specialty Certificate” for the Certificate in Compliance and Risk Management with a Specialty in Healthcare
- “General Certificate” for the general Certificate in Compliance and Risk Management
- Program: “Compliance Programs”
Helpful Information For Completing Application:
- Semester in which you intend to begin your studies: "Fall 2021"
- Supplemental materials: You will need to upload the following documents:
- Statement of purpose (limited to 1 page explaining why you are interested in the program)
- Bypass GRE test score; Not required for compliance programs
- At recommendation page: Click “Add recommender.”
- Provide the names and email addresses of two people for letters of recommendation (once added, each will receive an email with information for uploading their recommendation letter).
- The next step is to sign and review your application.
Once your application is complete, you will be able to return to your application using the same log-in information to track its progress.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Significant scholarships are available as the program is starting up. Financial aid is also available. Students are encouraged to contact us for more information about these opportunities.