Why Become a Member of the Canada-United States Law Institute?
One of the best ways to support the Institute is by becoming a member. Our members make up the greater CUSLI family, continuing to support the collegial, bi-national mission of the Institute through the investment of their time, talent, and resources.
Like so many others, please take the time to contribute in the way that fits best, whether that is through the generous gift of time, talent, or resources. Aside from the inherent satisfaction that comes from contributing to a worthwhile endeavor like CUSLI, members also gain tangible benefits both professionally and personally. Interested parties can join as Gold or Silver members.
Gold Membership - $500
Gold Members gain the following for their generous support of the Institute:
- Complimentary Conference Registration: Gold Members receive two (2) complimentary conference registrations for the Institutes annual conference.
- Advisory Board Appointment: CUSLI's members have the opportunity to appoint an individual to the CUSLI Advisory Board. The Advisory Board meets each year at the Annual Conference and helps select the topic and suggests speakers for the annual CUSLI Conference and Experts Meeting.
- Invitations to CUSLI Events: Members also receive invitations to all of CUSLI's events. They are welcomed as valued guests at the Annual Conference, Experts Meeting, and Distinguished Lectures, and are invited to sit as evaluators at its student competitions.
- Canada-United States Law Journal: members receive a copy of the annual Canada-United States Law Journal, as well as have priority in submitting articles concerning Canada-United States legal and policy topics for publication.
- Acknowledgment of Support: CUSLI expresses its gratitude to its members at its events and in its publications and programming, including in Annual Conference materials and in the Canada-United States Law Journal.
Silver Membership - $250
Silver Members gain the following for their generous support of the Institute:
- Complimentary Conference Registration: Silver Members receive one (1) complimentary registration to the Institute's annual conference.
- Advisory Board Appointment, Invitations to CUSLI Events, Canada-United States Law Journal, and Acknowledgment of Support: see above.
Please fill out the membership form and join the CUSLI Family! Contributions tax deductible.
For U.S.-deductible contributions, payments can be made to:
CUSLI - c/o Case Western Reserve University School of Law
Office of Administration and Finance
11075 East Boulevard, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
CWRU Law Fax: (216) 368-1430
For Canada-deductible contributions, payments can be made to:
CUSLI - c/o Western Ontario University Faculty of Law
Attn: Manon D. Bone, LB234, 1151 Richmond Street
London, Ontario, Canada N6A 3K7