All Access takes you inside the home of this podcast - The Office of Admissions at the CWRU School of Medicine with our Associate Dean for Admissions. As with other episodes, we discuss some of the unique curricular features and, most importantly, some of the things we value in our applicants. Since we're on the cusp of another interview season, Dr. Mehta provides you with some of her tips for interviews and interview days.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- CWRU Pathways
- CWRU Interprofessional Education
- Doc Opera
Dr. Mehta's Recommendations
- Read and understand what Imposter Syndrome is. Here is a research article from 2016 about Imposter Syndrome and burnout in medical students. The Chronicle of Higher Education has an article provides some advice for overcoming this topic.
- Mindfulness and Meditation - Insight Timer
- Medication Techniques - Calm.com
- Fitness - Sydney Cummings Workouts (get ready to sweat!)