All Access is talking with another med school in Chicago and is bringing you the Assistant Dean for Admissions from the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine. We go pretty deep into everything Loyola offers and what they are looking for in their applicants within a Jesuit value-based institution. We wrap up the show answering listener questions about masters vs. post-bacc programs which is a popular topic.
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine
- Stritch Visits
- ASPIRE Program - Academic Summer Program Integrating Resources for Excellence
- STAR Program - The Student Training in Approaches to Research Program
- Ignatian Service Immersion
- AAMC Resource On Post-Bacc Programs
- Post-Bacc Program Search