As we continue to move closer to the upcoming 2020-2021 application cycle we suspect that you have many questions about novel Coronavirus-related medical school admissions changes.
As such, listen in as Christian Essman is joined by Dr. Lina Mehta, our Associate Dean for Admissions, Professor of Radiology and Chair of the AAMC Committee on Admissions (COA), who will discuss the changes we are making at CWRU in light of these COVID-related disruptions, both for applicants and for current students. Additionally, we will provide some perspective of what is taking place on the national level. We also answer COVID-related FAQs.
Follow along in the Google slides contained in the show notes!
Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Follow along to the audio: Google Slides Presentation
- COVID-related Admissions Policies for All Med Schools
CWRU Health Education Campus
CWRU & Cleveland Clinic partnered to build a state-of-the-art Health Education Campus that opened in spring 2019.
- Take an inside look at the Health Education Campus on Youtube.
- Watch a video on the Samson Pavilion at the Health Education Campus.
- Local News Story about the Hope Hospital in the HEC