In this episode we have not one but TWO guests from the University of Minnesota Medical School where they share with us interesting and innovative highlights of their curriculum and admissions processes. We hear from the Associate Dean for Admissions, Dimple Patel, and the Assistant Dean for Curriculum, Dr. Katherine Murray, as they walk us through all of the interesting aspects of this medical school. UMMS is making some bold advances in admissions and training of medical students.
Like what you're hearing on this show? Be sure to hit 'Subscribe' so that you get future episodes as soon as they drop. Leave a comment too!
Have a question for the show, school suggestion, or just want to say hi? Send it to email@example.com.
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- AAMC’s Core Competencies for Entering Medical Students
- University of Minnesota Essential and Desired Qualities
- MCAT Optional FAQS and Advising Guidance
- Longitudinal Integrated Pathways
- Flex MD Program
- Research at Minnesota
- White Coats for Black Lives
- Poetry Unbound by Pádraig Ó Tuama
- The Conscious Parent by Dr. Shefali Tsabary