Faculty, staff and students have all expressed a desire to reduce email clutter. Instead of sending out an email to one of the Google Groups, please consider submitting your news, information or request item to the appropriate administrator for inclusion in either or both of the newsletters listed below. Please contact an administrator if you’re not sure which newsletter is the appropriate venue, if you have questions regarding typical content, or if you want to be added to the distribution list. Occasionally, it may still be necessary to send an individual email due to the timing or nature of the news or event. However, please be courteous and consider submitting to a newsletter instead.
Newsletters (sent bi-weekly)
|Mandel Memo |
News for Faculty & Staff
|5 p.m. Thursday||• Mandel Memo
• Staff Plan-it
|The Mandel Roundup |
News for Students
|5 p.m. Friday||• The Mandel Roundup
• Student Services News
Typical Newsletter Content
Mandel Memo: Information for all faculty and staff regarding teaching and learning matters, training opportunities, announcements and reminders that may impact the workplace, and upcoming events and deadlines.
The Mandel Roundup: Information for students including actionable announcements and reminders about registration, commencement and professional organization membership. Featured events must be on campus and/or eligible for PD credit. An option for remote participation is strongly encouraged since distribution includes students in all formats. Job postings are not included; those are posted via Handshake which serves as a central resource for both students and recent graduates.
Faculty and staff
- All staff | firstname.lastname@example.org
- All faculty | email@example.com
- Research faculty | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secondary faculty | email@example.com
- Adjunct faculty | firstname.lastname@example.org
- All with offices in the Mandel Center | email@example.com
- All with offices in the Mandel School | firstname.lastname@example.org
- All regular faculty and staff | email@example.com
- Research staff | firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Full-time faculty members may be on more than one list, but if you want to reach all faculty, you will need to email all three faculty lists.
- All doctoral students and faculty | email@example.com
- All master's students | firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Cleveland-based master’s students (MSSA on-campus, MSSA intensive weekend and MNO) | email@example.com
- All intensive weekend students | firstname.lastname@example.org
- All MNO students | email@example.com
- All traditional (weekly) MSSA students | firstname.lastname@example.org
- All online students | email@example.com
- Wepa printer issues | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book a room | email@example.com
- Request website updates | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add a .jpg flyer to the Mandel media walls | email@example.com
If you need to be added to a group, removed from a group or need to contact a group to which you do not belong, contact Karoline Kramer.