Concluding a one-year process of evaluation, the Case Western Reserve University Board of Trustees voted to approve the below faculty promotions effective Thursday, July 1, 2021.
To be given an emeritus title after retirement a person must have served the university for a number of years and made a noteworthy contribution that merits a lifetime appointment.
- Mark Chupp: Associate Professor
- Grover C. Gilmore: Professor Emeritus, Department of Psychological Sciences
- Mark L. Joseph: Professor
- Regina Nixon: Instructor Emerita
- Gerald A. Strom: Senior Instructor Emeritus
- Dennis Young: Professor Emeritus
Congratulations to all!