New for Fall 2022: If you have questions related to the new contract process or any process related to student group (AGY-based) finance issues, please submit them here: https://cglink.me/2cS/s75470. This will allow us to properly route the issues and also to develop a helpful "frequently asked questions" section.
Guides for Treasurers
Guides for Allocators
General Guides and Links
- Accounting Book
- Student Group CDEP Cards
- New! Student Organization Transactions - View your organization's AGY transactions each month and compare them with the transactions listed in CampusGroups.
- Board: A board is one of the recognizing organizations that receive funding from the SAF, GSAF or Residence Life
- Class Officer Collective (COC)
- Interfraternity Congress (IFC) & Panhellenic Council (PHC)
- Undergraduate Diversity Collaborative (UDC)
- University Media Board (UMB)
- University Program Board (UPB)
- Undergraduate Student Government (USG)
- Graduate Student Council (GSC)
- Residence Hall Association (RHA)
- Club Funds: Funds that each club has raised through ticket sales, donations or other revenue streams. These funds are available for clubs to spend as they choose within general policy.