The Monroe Apartments, located at 1862 East 123rd Street, is a newly constructed apartment building that CWRU will be using for undergraduate housing through 2023-24 academic year.
For Spring 2023, students can move into the one-bedroom units within the building. Cost for the one-bedroom apartment will be $6990.00 for the spring semester. If you would like to move into the building, please fill out this form.
Two-bedroom apartments will be available for 2023-24.
- Double bed with mattress
- desk and desk chair
- Built-in walk-in closet
- Electric stove
- Sink with garbage disposal
- Counter stools
- Living Room
- Coffee table
- In-unit Washer and Dryer
- Internet is provided.
- Heat and central air conditioning (controlled in unit)
While there is overhead lighting, residents will need to bring their own lamps/lighting.
- First floor common kitchen and lounge with pool table
- First floor conference room
- Fitness Center
- Mailboxes (per apartment) and package room
- Live-in maintenance staff
Parking lot on premises. Permits available through University Housing. More information available when you receive your Monroe assignment.