The Digital Health Equity Core Facility, part of the Urban Health Initiative, provides consulting services on an hourly or per project basis. Service areas include:
- Identification and preparation of datasets with aggregated (non-PHI) data on health outcomes, health disparities and social determinants of health; some support may be available for mapping data that have been geocoded to the census track;
- Community engagement with vulnerable urban populations;
- Digital equity consultations--understand disparities in digital access and adoption through population screening, analysis of existing data (e.g. telehealth use) and interventions to close disparities in use of digital health tools;
- Digital medicine technology development, deployment, validation and adoption;
- Equity training for health care organizations, insurers, government agencies, non-profits and industry using virtual reality neighborhood immersion
Book an introductory call to discuss support using this link. Be sure to include your name and service request interest in the request.
Collaboration on grant submissions may be available, time permitting.