Registration Status Changes

If you will be leaving the university, you should update your status with our office and the Office of Undergraduate Studies. Your status should be updated if you are leaving the university for the following reasons:

  • Withdrawal from the university after spring 2024
  • Transfer to another school for fall 2024

You should not attempt to participate in room selection because you could be charged a cancellation penalty and your subsequent cancellation could cause your roommates to be moved from their assignments.

How to Notify Housing:

  1. Submit an Academic Status Change Request on MyHousing and indicate the appropriate reason by as soon as possible after you have made your decision.  This request form can be found under 'Special Housing Requests'. 
  2. If you will not be living at your permanent home, please update your mail forwarding address (on MyHousing).