Members of the 2023-2024 Residence Life staff must complete the housing application and submit the confirmation information by Monday, March 20, 2023, at noon.
Staff members assigned to second-year suites can bring up to two (2) individuals into a south campus suite. These spaces may be filled with other returning students, of which at most two of them may be rising upper-class students. Spaces not filled will be available to students in the lottery process. All staff suites must be single-gender (no coed suites).
Staff members assigned to upper-class apartments have the option of filling the remaining spaces in a four-person apartment. Apartments can be coed; students living in a coed staff apartment will agree to relocate if the staff member is no longer employed by Residence Life.
To Complete Your Registration for a Suite or Apartment:
- Review the Residence Life staff suite/apartment selection information included with your RA acceptance letter.
- Complete a housing application. Housing applications can be found in MyHousing under the 'Actions' section.
- Have your roommates complete a housing application.
- Fill out the Residence Life Staff Suite/Apartment Campus Groups form by Monday, March 20, 2023. You will list your name, the names, Case IDs, and application numbers of the roommates that you wish to live with, and which bedroom each of your roommates should be placed in.
To Complete Your Registration For a Non-Suite Room:
- Complete a housing application by Monday, March 20, 2023. The program for your application will match what you are a part of. For example, if you are an Upperclass Experience student, but serve as an RA in a First-Year Experience Hall, you would select 'Upperclass Experience' on your housing application. Housing applications can be found in MyHousing under the 'Actions' section.