Members of the 2021-2022 Residence Life staff must complete the housing application and submit the confirmation information by Friday, April 2, 2021, at noon.
Staff members assigned to second-year suites can bring up to two (2) individuals into a south campus suite or three (3) individuals into a Clarke Tower suite. These spaces may be filled with other returning students, of which at most two of them may be rising upper-class students. Spaces not filled will be available to students in the lottery process. All staff suites must be single-gender (no coed suites).
Staff members assigned to upper-class apartments have the option of filling the remaining spaces in a four-person apartment. Apartments can be coed; students living in a coed staff apartment will be required to sign an agreement to relocate if the staff member is no longer employed by Residence Life.
To Complete Your Registration for a Suite or Apartment:
- Review the Residence Life staff suite/apartment selection information included with your RA acceptance letter.
- Complete a housing application.
- Have your roommates complete a housing application.
- Record you and your roommates' application numbers and authorization codes onto the online group application form. You will be notified which specific room in the suite is the RA room.
- Complete the online group application on MyHousing by Friday, April 2, 2021 at noon.
- Beginning on Wednesday, April 7, go online at MyHousing to complete the bedroom assignments.
To Complete Your Registration For a Non-Suite Room:
- Complete a housing application and choose the program you are a part of by Friday, April 2, 2021. For example, if you are an Upperclass Experience student, but serve as an RA in a First Year Experience Hall, you would select 'Upperclass Experience' on your housing application.