Students who are eligible to live in a university-operated Greek house or residence hall will participate in a room selection process developed by the chapter. All residents must complete an individual housing application.
This section applies to the following chapters:
- Alpha Gamma Delta
- Alpha Phi
- Beta Theta Pi
- Delta Gamma
- Delta Sigma Phi *
- Delta Upsilon
- Kappa Alpha Theta
- Phi Delta Theta
- Phi Mu
- Phi Sigma Rho
- Pi Beta Phi
- Sigma Chi
- Sigma Sigma Sigma
* chapters in designated apartments in a residence hall
Through this process, you are allowing your group leader to act on your behalf in the room selection process. This person's actions will be binding. If a room is chosen for you, you will not be able to change it. Please be sure this person thoroughly understands your preferences.
To Register for Greek Housing In A University-Operated House or Residence Hall:
- Complete an individual housing application and choose "Greek Housing (University-Operated)" or "Greek Housing (Residence Hall)" as your program by Friday, March 3, 2023.
- Participate in your chapter's room selection process.
- Have the chapter's group leader submit the group on MyHousing by Friday, March 10, 2023.
- Information on assigning individual bedrooms in the housing selection system will be sent to the group leader.