One person apartments in The Village at 115, The Hazel Apartments, Stephanie Tubbs Jones Hall, Property Management, and the Triangle will be distributed during the single apartment lottery on Thursday, March 24, 2022 (beginning at 2 p.m.). Any rising or current upper-class student is eligible to participate.
In order to participate in the single apartment lottery process, you must complete your individual housing application by Monday, March 21, 2022.
To participate in the single apartment lottery, you will need to submit a single apartment lottery application online through the MyHousing website by Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at noon. After the application deadline, you will receive an email notification with the following information directing you to the MyHousing website:
- how many individuals applied for the single apartment lottery
- your official lottery number
- the lottery day and time to go online to the MyHousing website to select your apartment through the online room selection system
If all single apartments are selected before your assigned lottery time, you will be able to participate in the apartment lottery for different size apartments.
If you are unable to select a space during lottery, you may be able to be assigned a space after the room selection lottery is over, or join a waitlist for future available spaces. Please check out our Upper-Class Waiting List, which is how we will fill vacancies as they occur.
The following is an estimated list of single apartments available at the single apartment lottery. Please note that these are subject to change, and will be updated again if needed before the lottery begins.
|Building||Number of Spaces|
|The Village at 115||3|
|The Hazel Apartments||5|
|Triangle Apartments - studios||0|
|Triangle Apartments - Jr. 1 bedroom||0|
|Triangle Apartments - 1 bedroom||0|
|Stephanie Tubbs Jones Hall||9|
|1716 E. 115th Street - studios||2|
|1716 E. 115th Street - 1 bedroom||6|
To Participate in the Single Apartment Lottery:
- Complete a housing application on MyHousing and choose "Upper-Class Experience" as your program by March 21, 2022.
- Complete an online single apartment lottery application form through the MyHousing website and record your application number and authorization code by Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at noon. You may begin submitting the single apartment lottery application 48 hours before the March 23, 2022 deadline.
- On your assigned date and time, go online to the MyHousing website to choose your apartment through the online room selection system.