One person apartments in The Village at 115, The Hazel Apartments, Stephanie Tubbs Jones Hall, Property Management Apartments, and The Triangle will be distributed during the single apartment lottery on Thursday, March 21, 2024 (beginning at 2 p.m.). Any rising or current upper-class student is eligible to participate.
In order to participate in the single apartment lottery process, you must complete your housing application by Monday, March 18, 2024.
To participate in the single apartment lottery, you will need to submit a single apartment lottery group online through MyHousing by Wednesday, March 20, 2024 at noon. After the group submission deadline, you will be able to view the date and time to go online to select your apartment. You will also receive an email that will explain the room lottery process as well as information regarding:
- how many individuals applied for the single-apartment lottery
- how many apartments are available for the single-apartment lottery
If all single apartments are selected before your assigned lottery time, you will be able to participate in the apartment lottery for different size apartments.
If you do not select a space during lottery, you will be assigned to an available space after the room selection lottery is over, or join a waitlist for future available spaces. Please check out our Upper-Class Waiting List, which is how we will fill vacancies as they occur.
The following is the anticipated list of single apartments in the single apartment lottery. This will be updated prior to the Lottery.
|Number of One Bedroom Apartments
|Number of Studio Apartments
|The Village at 115
|The Hazel Apartments
|Stephanie Tubbs Jones Hall
|1716 E. 115th Street
|The Triangle Apartment
7 - Jr One Bedroom
70 - One Bedroom
To Participate in the Single Apartment Lottery:
- Complete an Upper-class housing application on MyHousing by Monday, March 18, 2024. Any application completed after this date will not be able to participate in room selection.
- Create a group in the 'Room Selection' page. You will be the only person in this group, as it is for single apartment lottery.
- Submit your group of one (1) online by Wednesday, March 20 at noon.
- On your assigned date and time, choose your apartment through the online room selection system.