- To create a community at CWRU law school for women law students, socially, professionally and academically.
- To empower women in law school and in the legal profession through social, professional and academic networking.
- To educate the community at large about the unique legal issues women of all ages, in all professions and from all backgrounds face.
- To advance the legal profession by promoting women’s issues to create a better profession for both men and women.
To fulfill our mission and to achieve our goals, we will host:
- Regular social and professional networking events, service events, lectures, panel discussions and academic support. All events are open to the law school community.