International Electives

International electives are elective activities that take place outside of the United States. All CWRU medical students are required to submit international rotations to the Case Western Reserve University Office of Education Abroad using their electronic application. Once the application has been completed and all required documents uploaded prior to departure, the School Of Medicine Registrar will be notified to register the elective, which adds it to the transcript.

Students must use CAS for the clinical rotation. Education Abroad requires a program report and final assessment upon return from any rotation abroad.