Create finished garments at Sears think[box] with the Bernina L 890. Our Bernina serger is capable of seaming, cutting, and finishing all at once. Learn quickly with built-in video tutorials that show you exactly how to set up the machine.
How to Start
1. Follow our instructions on how to operate the serger.
Materials and Supplies
We stock commonly used colors of Maxi-Lock Serger Thread.
Bernina L890 Technical Information
- Workspace height: 3 ⅜” (86 mm)
- Sewing space to the right of the needle: 5 ⅝” (143 mm)
- Maximum sewing speed: 1,350 stitches per minute
- Stitch width: 3–9mm
- Coverstitch width: 3 mm/6 mm
- Combo stitches width: 7–11 mm
- 6-step presser foot pressure