If you need to produce a flat surface along one side of a board’s length for indexing or joining, the jointer at Sears think[box] is the tool for you.
How to Start
- Bring your material and drawings of your project to Floor 4 of Sears think[box].
- Speak with Sears think[box] staff and they will help you get set up, instruct you on safe operation of the equipment, and supervise.
Materials and Supplies
The jointer may only be used on clean wood that does not contain nails or screws. Several wood supplies are offered for purchase at think[box], explore what's available.
Powermatic PJ-882HH Technical Information
- Maximum Cutting Width: 8 inches.
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 0.5 inches.
- Table Surface: 83 x 8 inches.
- Fence Tilt: ± 45 degrees.
- For complete technical information, please refer to the jointer user manual.