Are you looking for a specialized tool with which you can make precise angled cuts in wood or plastic? The miter saw at Sears think[box] is the tool for you.
How to Start
- Bring your material and drawings of your project to Floor 4 of Sears think[box].
- Speak with Sears think[box] staff and they will help you get set up, instruct you on safe operation of the equipment, and supervise.
Materials and Supplies
The miter saw may only be used on clean wood or plastic that does not contain nails or screws. Several wood supplies are offered for purchase at think[box], explore what's available.
Makita LS1216L Miter Saw Technical Information
- Blade Diameter: 305 millimeters.
- Maximum Miter Angle: 52 degrees to the left, 60 degrees to the right.
- Maximum Bevel Angle: ± 45 degrees.
- For complete technical information, please refer to the Miter Saw User Manual.