If you need to cut curves and crosscut pieces of metal and plastic, the vertical bandsaw at Sears think[box] is the tool for you.
How to Start
- Bring your material and drawings of your project to Floor 4 of Sears think[box].
- Speak with a member of the Sears think[box] staff and they will help you get set up, instruct you on safe operation of the equipment, and supervise.
Materials and Supplies
The vertical bandsaw can cut metal, plastic, and certain composites. For wood, see the Wood Bandsaw.
Jet EVBS-26 Vertical Bandsaw Technical Information
- Throat: 26 inches (66 centimeters)
- Bevel Angle: 10° CCW to 45° CW
- Blade Thickness: 0.5 inch (1.3 centimeters)
- Bandsaw blade welder