If you need to cut curves and crosscut pieces of metal and plastic, the vertical bandsaw at Sears think[box] is the tool for you.
How to Start
- Bring your material and drawings of your project to Floor 4 of Sears think[box].
- Speak with a member of the Sears think[box] staff and they will help you get set up, instruct you on safe operation of the equipment, and supervise.
Materials and Supplies
- The vertical bandsaw can cut metal, plastic, and certain composites.
- Jet EVBS-26 Vertical Bandsaw Technical Information
- Throat: 26 inches (66 centimeters)
- Bevel Angle: 10° CCW to 45° CW
- Blade Thickness: 0.5 inch (1.3 centimeters)
- Bandsaw blade welder