If you need to cut large sheets of plastic or wood down to size, the panel saw at Sears think[box] can help.
How to Start
- Bring your material and drawings of your project to Floor 4 of Sears think[box].
- Speak with a member of the Sears think[box] staff and they will help you get set up, instruct you on safe operation of the equipment, and supervise.
Materials and Supplies
The panel saw may only be used on clean wood or plastic that does not contain nails or screws. Several wood supplies are offered for purchase at think[box], explore what's available.
Safety Speed 6400 Panel Saw Technical Information
- Materials: Wood, plastic
- Maximum Vertical Cut: 64 inches (162.5 centimeters)
- Maximum Horizontal Cut: Unlimited
- Maximum Material Thickness: 1.75 inches (4.5 centimeters)
- Cut Accuracy: 1/64 inch (0.4 millimeters)
- Saw Blade Diameter: 8 inches (20 centimeters)
- Frame Length: 120 inches (3 meters)