Use the sand blaster at Sears think[box] to smooth, roughen, or decontaminate surfaces with a high pressure stream of abrasives.
How to Start
- Bring your material and drawings of your project to Floor 4 of Sears think[box].
- Speak with a member of the Sears think[box] staff and they will help you prepare your files, get set up, instruct you on safe operation of the equipment, and supervise.
Materials and Supplies
The sand blaster can be used on plastic, metal, and wood so long as the parts are not painted, powder coated, or oily. We provide the abrasive sand for our sand blaster.
Econoline RA-36-1 Abrasive Blast Cabinet Technical Information
- Work Area: 36 x 24 x 23 inches (91.4 x 61 x 58.4 centimeters)
- Coarse Abrasive: Potters Inc. Glass Beads G-3 (US Sieve Size 25-40)
- Fine Abrasive: Potters Inc. Glass Beads AD (US Sieve Size 70-140)