Does your project require manipulating wood? Use the vertical wood shop bandsaw at Sears think[box] to cut curves, rip lumber, or crosscut short pieces of wood.
How to Start
- Bring your material and drawings of your project to Floor 4 of Sears think[box].
- Speak with Sears think[box] staff and they will help you get set up, instruct you on safe operation of the equipment, and supervise.
Materials and Supplies
This vertical bandsaw is appropriate for cutting plastic and wood. Several wood supplies are offered for purchase at think[box], explore what's available.
For metal, see the Vertical Bandsaw.
SCM Minimax S400P Vertical Bandsaw Technical Information
- Materials: Plastic, wood, certain composites
- Throat: 15 inches (38.1 centimeters)
- Bevel Angle: ± 20° (π/9 radians)
- Blade Thickness: 0.25 inch (0.64 centimeters)
- Foot operated brake