The continuous feed of the MIG welder at Sears think[box] allows you to weld metal pieces together faster. For more precise welds, consider using our TIG welder.
How to Start
- Bring your material and drawings of your project to Floor 4 of Sears think[box].
- Speak with Sears think[box] staff and they will help you get set up, instruct you on safe operation of the equipment, and supervise.
Materials and Supplies
The MIG welder can be used on a variety of materials depending on the consumable. We provide SuperArc L-56 0.035" Diameter Mild Steel, Copper Coated Wire. Review the specifications for our wire or speak with think[box] staff for more information.
Lincoln Electric Power MIG 350MP
- Welding Current Range: 5 – 350 Amps
- Welding Voltage Range: 10 – 45 Volts
- Wire Speed Range: 50 – 700 IPM
- Shielding Gas: 90% Argon, 10% CO2