Whether you’re looking to spray a coating of paint on a device or pursue something more artistic, the paint room at Sears think[box] is here to help.
How to Start
- Check to see if your spray coating is safe to use. Water-based aerosols are safe, but oil-based aerosols are not. Unsure? Review our list of safe aerosol paints and coatings.
- If you are unsure what kind of coating you have, ask us!
- When you know your coating is safe to use, come to Sears think[box] and go to the Paint Room on Floor 5.
- Put on a coat and goggles before you enter the room.
- Turn on the exhaust using the control panel on the wall.
- Coat your object, making sure to spray into the spray booth.
- You may leave your object to dry on the drying shelves in the Paint Room by following the posted instructions.
- Clean up after yourself.
Paint Room Technical Details
- Interior Working Size: 52 x 30 x 76 inches (132 x 76 x 193 centimeters)
- Exhaust: 2600 cubic feet per minute