Does your project require wood that is a consistent thickness with flat surfaces on both sides? The powered planer at Sears think[box] can help.
How to Start
- Bring your material and drawings of your project to Floor 4 of Sears think[box].
- Speak with Sears think[box] staff and they will help you get set up, instruct you on safe operation of the equipment, and supervise.
Materials and Supplies
The planer may only be used on clean wood that does not contain nails or screws. Several wood supplies are offered for purchase at think[box], explore what's available.
Powermatic 209HH-1 Planer Technical Information
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3/32 inches.
- Maximum Planing Width: 20 inches.
- Maximum Planing Thickness: 8 inches.
- Minimum Planing Length: 6.75 inches.
- Table Size: 55.5 in x 20 inches.
- Four Feed Rates: 16, 20, 24, or 31 feet per minute.
- For complete technical information, please refer to the planer user manual.