If you need to cut long metal and plastic stock down to size, the horizontal bandsaw at Sears think[box] can help!
How to Start
- Bring your material and drawings of your project to Floor 4 of Sears think[box].
- Speak with a member of the Sears think[box] staff and they will help you get set up, instruct you on safe operation of the equipment, and supervise.
Materials and Supplies
- The horizontal bandsaw can cut metal, plastic, and certain composites.
- Hyd-Mech S20 Horizontal Bandsaw Technical Information
- Maximum Material Width: 18 inches (45.7 centimeters)
- Maximum Material Height: 13 inches (33 centimeters)
- Blade Thickness: 1 inch (2.54 centimeters)
- Built in coolant system