Need to make precision cuts or grooves? Learn how you can use the table saw at Sears think[box].
How to Start
- Bring your material and drawings of your project to Sears think[box] and speak with a staff member. They will help you get set up with the equipment, provide instruction, and supervise. Training is not required!
- If you would like to get trained and certified to use this equipment without supervision, read the "How to Get Trained and Certified" section on this page.
How to Get Trained and Certified
- Start by reading our tutorial on how to use the table saw to familiarize yourself with table saw terminology and fundamentals.
- After you’ve read the tutorial, schedule a training with our think[box] team.
Materials and Supplies
The table saw can be used to cut wood—you pick which kind! Several wood supplies are offered for purchase at think[box], explore what's available.
SawStop ICS31230 Table Saw Technical Information
- SawStop Patented Safety System
- Work Surface: 68 x 30 inches (173 x 76 centimeters)
- Blade Diameter: 10 inches (25.4 centimeters)
- Blade Kerf: 1/8 inch (3.175 millimeters)
- Bevel Angle: 0° to 45°