Whether you’re interested in cutting a piece of vinyl that is matte or glossy, neon or black, the vinyl cutter at Sears think[box] is available to serve your project’s needs.
How to Start
- Prepare your design using your preferred 2D design software. (Not sure how? Learn to use 2D design software by following our instructions).
- Cut your design on the vinyl cutter.
Materials and Supplies
Vinyl in a variety of colors and finishes is available for purchase at think[box]. When you are done cutting your design, bring what you used to the Prototyping front desk where you will be charged based on the amount of material you used.
You can also bring in your own as long as it is compatible with our machine. Not sure? Ask a Student Technician or contact us.
Roland GX-24 Technical Information
- Maximum Cutting Area: 22.9 x 984 inches (0.58 x 25 meters)
- Maximum Media Width: 27.5 inches (69.9 centimeters)
- Minimum Media Width: 2 inches (5.1 centimeters)
- Cutting Speed: 4 - 20 inches per second (10 - 51 centimeters per second)
- Blade Force: 30 - 250 grams force