Whether you’re interested in cutting a piece of vinyl that is matte or glossy, neon or black, the vinyl cutter at Sears think[box] is available to serve your project’s needs.
How to Start
- Prepare your design using your preferred 2D design software. (Not sure how? Learn to use 2D design software by following our instructions).
- Cut your design on the vinyl cutter.
Materials and Supplies
We stock many colors and finishes of vinyl that you can purchase from us as a convenience, but you can also bring in your own as long as it is compatible with our machine. When you are done cutting your design with our material, bring what you used to the front desk so they can measure how much material you used. Want to learn more? Explore think[box]’s vinyl cutter supplies.
Roland GX-24 Technical Information
- Maximum Cutting Area: 22.9 x 984 inches (0.58 x 25 meters)
- Maximum Media Width: 27.5 inches (69.9 centimeters)
- Minimum Media Width: 2 inches (5.1 centimeters)
- Cutting Speed: 4 - 20 inches per second (10 - 51 centimeters per second)
- Blade Force: 30 - 250 grams force