Looking to scan a specific part, an entire machine, a piece of furniture or even the human body? At Sears think[box], our wireless handheld structured light scanner can scan a wide range of objects with texture maps.
How to Start
- Follow our tutorial on Scanning a Part with the Artec Leo Scanner.
- Use Artec Studio 16 software to process the Leo Scanner data, clean up, and export your completed model.
Artec Leo Scanner Technical Information
- Volume capture zone: 160,000 centimeters³
- 3D reconstruction rate: Up to 80 frames per second
- 3D resolution: Up to 0.2 millimeters
- 3D point accuracy: Up to 0.1 millimeters
- Color resolution: 2.3 megapixels