Projects that align with Sears think[box]’s mission and vision may be eligible for our Light Machining Services. A paid option, through these services staff and students will run the equipment and produce parts to your specifications in order to support innovative projects.
The approval process for requests consider the following factors:
- The skill level of the project
- The project timeline
- The magnitude of the project in labor and cost
- The state of development of the project
- Whether the project is consistent with our longstanding no mass-manufacturing policy
- Other demands on think[box] time
If you’re interested, please submit a request for light machining services.