If you need to quickly and easily take photographs of small or detailed objects, the camerascope stations at Sears think[box] is the place for you.
How to Start
- Bring your objects to Floor 3 of Sears think[box].
- Once here, tell a member of our think[box] staff what you need for your project and we will help you set up the camerascope station.
Materials and Supplies
The camerascope exports directly to SD cards. Please speak with a member of the Sears think[box] staff for assistance transferring your images.
Leica MC120 HD Microscope Camera Technical Information
- Maximum Magnification: 40X
- Viewing Angle: 38°
- Video Output: MP4,1920x1080 pixels, 30 FPS
- Image Output: JPG, 1824x1368 pixels, 2.5 megapixels