Medical Releases

Releases may be granted for medical conditions only if they cannot be accommodated in campus housing. In addition to making a request with Housing, all medical requests must be reviewed by the Office of Disability Resources.

The Office of Disability Resources is located in 402 Sears Building. For questions, please email the disability resources staff.

How to request a medical release:

  1. Make an appointment with Disability Resources to review your request
  2. Complete a Housing Release Request form on MyHousing by Friday, February 28, 2020 (forms are also available in 24 Thwing Center)