Other Releases

Your release request will be reviewed by the Associate Director of University Housing. You should submit a letter with your release request outlining the details of your request. If additional information is required, we will contact you to meet with the director to discuss your request personally.

How To Request A Release:

  1. Go to your MyHousing page and submit a Housing Release Request form. You can find it by clicking "Special Housing Requests" and selecting the Fall 2024 semester. You must submit this form by Monday, March 18, 2024.
  2. Remember to update your mail forwarding address to your new local address before you check out