Graduating Students

The status for May 2024 graduates will be automatically updated based on your application for graduation submitted to the Undergraduate Advising Support Office. This will make you ineligible to participate in room selection. You should verify that we have your status recorded properly.

If you are graduating in August 2024, you should complete a status change as outlined below. You should not attempt to participate in room selection, as your subsequent cancellation will cause your roommates to be moved.

How to Submit an Academic Status Change Request for August 2024 Graduation:

  1. Submit an Academic Status Change Request through MyHousing and select "Graduation" as your reason.  This request form can be found under 'Special Housing Requests'.
  2. Remember to update your mail forwarding address (on MyHousing) before commencement.