Upper-class Experience Students Requesting a Housing Release

If you fill out an individual housing application, but do not participate in the room selection process or are unable to select a room during the room selection process, you may fill out a Housing Release Request.  The Housing Release Request Form, which can be found on your MyHousing page, can be completed and emailed to housing@case.edu.  As long as you have not selected or been placed into an assignment, you will be released from your housing application. 

If you have selected or received a housing assignment, you may still request a housing release if you wish to live off campus, however, these releases will be reviewed on a case by case basis, and it is not guaranteed your release will be approved.  Cancellation fees will also be incurred.

In order to maximize compatibility with your new roommates though, we recommend that you participate in the apartment lottery. To assist you in finding potential roommates, please consider our roommate matching program!