One person apartments in The Village at 115, The Hazel Apartments, Stephanie Tubbs Jones Hall, Property Management, and the Triangle will be distributed during the single apartment lottery on Thursday, April 2, 2020 (beginning at 2 p.m.).
Any rising upper-class student without an assignment is eligible to participate. Seniority based on the number of semesters you have lived in a CWRU residence hall is taken into consideration*. Semesters spent in Greek Housing go towards this seniority count. In the event of a tie, randomly generated numbers will be used to determine the order of selection.
*Semesters spent in participating in off-campus programs, or commuting are not included.
In order to participate in the single apartment lottery process, you must complete your individual housing application by March 16, 2020.
To participate in the single apartment lottery, you will need to submit a single apartment lottery application online through the MyHousing website by Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at noon. After the application deadline, you will receive an email notification with the following information directing you to the MyHousing website:
- how many individuals applied for the single apartment lottery
- your official lottery number (based upon total number of semesters lived on campus and your randomly generated lottery number)
- the lottery day and time to go online to the MyHousing website to select your apartment through the online room selection system
If all single apartments are selected before your assigned lottery time, you will be able to participate in the apartment lottery for different size apartments.
If you decide not to select a space during lottery, your assignment will be completed after the room selection lottery is over. Please check out our Upper-Class Waiting List, which is how we will fill vacancies over the summer.
The following is an actual list of single apartments available at the single apartment lottery. This will be updated to reflect the actual number available prior to the lottery, once the re-select process is completed.
|Building||Number of Spaces|
|The Village at 115||2|
|The Hazel Apartments||5|
|Triangle Apartments - studios||30|
|Triangle Apartment - Jr. 1 bedroom||0|
|Triangle Apartment - 1 bedroom||23|
|Stephanie Tubbs Jones Hall||6|
To Participate in the Single Lottery:
- Complete a housing application on MyHousing and choose "Upper-Class Experience" as your program by March 16, 2020.
- Complete an online single apartment lottery application form through the MyHousing website and record your application number and authorization code by noon on Wednesday, March 25, 2020. You may begin submitting the single apartment lottery application 48 hours before the March 25, 2020 deadline.
- On your assigned date and time, go online to the MyHousing website to choose your apartment through the online room selection system.